Marflow Bar Valve Shower Fixing Plate PL8
The perfect shower fixing on a plate enabling a quick & accurate first fix install. Quickly install accurate pipework for a firmly fixed shower. The shower PL8 firmly clamps 15mm copper pipes accurately in place at 150mm centres. Supplied complete with brass fittings to connect to the majority of bar shower mixers.
- Fix the Marflow Shower PL8 on a noggin or brick/block wall.
- Install 15mm copper hot and cold feed pipes ensuring they will protrude approximately 60mm from the finished wall surface.
- Tighten up the clamping nuts.
- finish the wall with plaster and/or tiles.
- using a pipe slice cut the copper pipes to ensure that the shower mixer cover plates meet the finished wall.
- Flush the pipework.
- Use the fittings supplied to install the shower mixer.
How to install the Marflow Shower PL8 fixing plate for thermostatic bar type shower valves.
- For First Fix Installations
- Reduced Installation time
- No depth planning required as it can take up any tile thickness
- Pipes can be checked as level before tiling or Bar Valve fitment
- Chamfered compression nuts for easy and controlled tightening
- A plate design that eliminates lateral skew when tightening fixings
- Perfect 150mm centers to fit 99% of bar-type showers
- Once fitted the bar valve is extremely secure (can withstand a direct pull force of 130kg with no defects)