Honeywell DT90E1012 Digital Room Thermostat
The Honeywell DT90E digital room thermostat has been designed to provide automatic temperature control of gas or oil fired boiler systems, underfloor heating, electric heating and zoning systems.
The Honeywell DT90E has an ECO button energy saving feature which gives timed setback or boosts temperatures to reduce energy demand. This is a TPI (Time Proportional Integral) control product, which make boilers operate more efficiently and provide close accurate control. The 'OFF' setting can be used for frost or hypothermia protection, assuming the system time control is also switched on.
'Installer Mode' allows control to be matched to the system and user requirements, adapting minimum on or off times, set point controls etc. Two wire, volt free connections are ideal for use with combination boilers or heating zones.
- Energy saving TPI control performance.
- Advanced self-learning control adapts to the environment and ensures close temperature control with minimum energy usage.
- Slim modern styling.
- Large high contrast display with easy-to-read characters.
- Simple user interface.
- Temperature setting procedure eliminates the risk of accidental setpoint change.
- Display shows room temperature, with option to inquire about setpoint.
- 5°C to 35°C setpoint range with 0.5°C increments.
- Temperature set using up or down buttons.
- Off/standby button, allowing manual switch off, with frost protection active.
- Adjustable off/standby setpoint 5°C to 16°C or DT90 can be set to off completely.
- Battery powered by 2 x AA (LR6) alkaline cells.
- Up to 4 years battery life (minimum 2 years), with battery low warning.
- Simple battery change by unclipping front cover.
- Installer Mode allows the thermostat to be customised for the application and the needs of the user.
- NVRAM storage of setup parameters, ensuring these are never lost.
- Setpoint limits can be programmed in.
- 24…230Vac SPDT potential-free contacts for simple 2-wire installation 8 A resistive, 3 A inductive switch rating.
- Surface or switch-box mounting options.
- Sensor fault self-diagnostics.
- Heat/cool changeover operation mode possible.
- Switch Rating: 8A Resistive 3A Inductive. 24V~ to 240V~, 50…60Hz
- Switch Type: Single Pole, Double Throw (SPDT)
- Power Supply: Two AA Size, 1.5V Alkaline Batteries
- Temperature Setting Range: 5 to 35°C in 0.5°C Steps Can Be Limited Between 5 and 35°C
- Off Setpoint Temperature: 5°C (default) Can Be Set Between 5 & 16°C or Turned Off
- ECO Setpoint Temperature: 18°C (Default) Can Be Set Between 5 & 35°C (in 1°C steps)
- Temperature Control Accuracy: ± 0.5K at 20°C (50% Load, 3K/hr)
- Operating Temperature Range: 0 to 40°C
- Storage Conditions: –20 to 55°C, 10 to 90% RH, Non-Condensing
Honeywell DT90E User Guide
Honeywell DT90E Simple Guide
Honeywell DT90E Installer Guide
Honeywell DT90E Catalogue Page
Honeywell DT90E Spec Sheet