If GREEN mode is selected, only the heat pump works, ensuring the most efficient operation. Max achievable temperature in GREEN mode is 55°C.
If BOOST mode is activated, the heat pump and heating element work at the same time. This mode has to be manually selected by the end user every time hot water is required in as short a time as possible. Max temperature in BOOST mode is 65°C
In Auto mode only the heat pump works. However, should the set temperature be higher than 55°C, the heating element is activated, in order to achieve energy saving and the max quantity of hot water. Max temperature in AUTO mode is 65°C
To guarantee maximum safety and hygiene, NUOS heat pump water heaters feature the anti-legionnella function. This function regularly heats the contents of the tank to 65°C in order to pasteurise the stored water.
With the NUOS heat pump water heater, it is possible to set two water draw off times. By monitoring both the stored water and the ambient air temperatures NUOS will start automatically to ensure that the stored water reaches the desired temperature at the time set by the user.
- Back-up heating element
- 5 year tank guarantee (2 year guarantee on electrical components)
- Environmetally sound and highly efficient thermal insulation
- 'Plug and Play' - No F-Gas qualification needed to install
- 3 Magnesium anodes to protect against corrosion
- Factory fitted 1/2" T&P relief valve
- Co-efficient of performance (COP) 2.8
NUOS - Spare Parts List
NUOS - User, Installation & Servicing Manual